Dry Ice Blasting
WINMAR Kootenay offers dry ice blasting for property remediation throughout the Kootenay region. Dry ice blasting has many advantages and helps us provide the highest level of service on some property restoration jobs. Dry ice blasting is the best choice for speed and efficiency during the fire and smoke remediation, mould remediation and water damage remediation processes.
The appeal of dry ice blasting is that it removes all contaminants and damaged materials from affected areas. Also, it does not produce any secondary waste.
The advantages of dry ice blasting are:
- Reduced remediation time
- Chemical-free process
- No secondary waste
- Eliminates manual cleaning – reducing overall labour costs and project cost
- Dry cleaning process means no additional moisture is introduced to the area
- Non-abrasive – will not damage sensitive or delicate surfaces
- Environmentally-friendly choice
- Effective and complete removal of odours from smoke or mould
- 99% mould spore removal from wood
Whether it’s restoration, constructing new builds, general contracting or anything in between our licensed and insured professionals are ready to take on your next project. Our motto is simple: We treat each customer’s damages as if it were our own, applying the same standards of quality workmanship that we would expect ourselves. For any size project, you can trust the professionals at WINMAR®.